JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Manager is responsible for daily office operations within the marketing department. Assuming responsibility for the
daily operations of the Welcome Center and Tour Desk.
▪ Responsible for schedules, staffing, and training for Welcome Center and Tour Desk staff
▪ Provide support to the Welcome Center and Tour Desk when necessary.
▪ Perform the duties of Marketing Administration
▪ Responsible for the accommodation of all guests arriving on Marketing packages.
▪ Responsible for enforcing all Spinnaker Resorts policies and procedures related to maintaining a professional
work environment in the Welcomes Center and Tour Desk
▪ Promote and maintain a creative, upbeat, and welcoming atmosphere.
▪ Assist with Welcome Center and Tour Desk check-ins as necessary.
▪ Review and approve Tour Desk and Welcomes Center weekly payroll.
▪ Maintain and promote open, positive communication with site leadership and corporate office.
▪ Promote and provide excellent customer service to all Spinnaker visitors.
▪ Communicate with all sources related to tour slots availability, tour times, and schedule adjustments.
▪ Oversee manifesting of Local Promotions tours into CRMS in a timely manner
▪ Oversee manifesting of Day Drive/ Direct Vendor Tours into CRMS
▪ Oversee accurate data entry in CRMS.
▪ Oversee audit of CRMS entry related to minivacs/other sources.
▪ Responsibility for ensuring that all tour segments meet tour qualifications.
▪ Manage all premium inventory.
▪ Manage Ticket sales for touring and non-touring KC guests.
▪ Oversee the booking and canceling of golf tee Times for KC guests.
▪ Responsible for meeting and exceeding referral and Trade-up goals
▪ Manage the concierge duties at the Aquatic Center
▪ Audit and consolidate the concierge’s ticket sales accounts.
▪ Assist Sales leadership with daily rotation needs as necessary.
▪ Oversee employee and vendor check distribution and tracking.
▪ Supplies/Uniform inventory management and ordering responsibility for Welcome Center and Tour Desks.
▪ Communicate with breakfast/lunch locations re: sales floor schedule and order quantities.
▪ Oversee certificate collection from partner locations.
▪ Submit vendor payables each week to Accounts Payable
▪ Contact person for HR in relation to all new hires and managing existing Welcome Center and Tour Desk
▪ Performing other related duties & special projects as requested
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
▪ Valid State Driver’s License
▪ Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives.
▪ Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
▪ Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
▪ Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
▪ Attention to detail.
▪ Previous supervisory experience.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
▪ Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or timeshare industry