The entire Taylor family vacationed on Hilton Head in the late 70s as resort development commenced. Hilton Head’s appeal for the family was the many activities it offered: ocean and beach activities, tennis, cycling, inline skating and golf, all in a beautifully natural environment. Spinnaker Resorts was founded shortly after these initial family visits.Spinnaker Resorts has a long and successful history that should be celebrated. When the first Spinnaker property was built in Shipyard in 1983, Hilton Head Island had a population of about 2000 residents.
• Judy Ball – Branson Sales Center
• Brian Bee – Hilton Head Corporate Head Office
• Teresa G. Carmack – Royal Floridian
• Leticia Cervantes Bulnes – S.R Hotel
• Amy Crowell – King’s Creek Resort
• Brenda Davis – King’s Creek Resort
• Kenneth Emch – Shipyard Resorts
• William Franklin – King’s Creek Resort
• Rosario Gonzalez – Waterside Resort
• Tiffaney Good – King’s Creek Resort
• Donald Harris – Waterside Resort
• J. Guillermo Mejia – Shipyard Resorts
• Dennis Parent – Royal Floridian Resort
• Joseph Schueneman – King’s Creek Resort
Thank you to all of our employees for your dedication to Spinnaker Resorts!
The (spinnaker) sails date back to Spinnaker founder and owner Ken Taylor’s youth when he was passionate about sailing out of the Royal Canadian Yacht Club on the shores of Lake Ontario.