RETURN TO POSTINGS
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Plans, organizes, implements, and oversees daily operations of an off property Local promotions program. Recruits, trains, and supervises a staff of Local promoters. Develops and implements new procedures to enhance ongoing Local Promotions activities to generate resources in support of development activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In field training, educating, and Motivating of HH Local Promotions staff daily.
- Manages dress code and rules and processes of HH staff and locations that generate tours and package sales
- Provides advanced training/classroom training to HH underperforming staff and new hires
- Keeps GA locations looking professional, cleaned, and stocked with all approved marketing materials
- Recruits new hires and re-hires.
- Manage company expectations of package sales.
- Responsible for all setups and break downs of special events, shows, fairs and any other additional tour/lead generating locations.
- Supervises personnel, which typically includes recommendations for hiring, firing, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution
- Liaison with the key Local Promotions locations to ensure Spinnaker maintains the highest level of professionalism and integrity with the location contacts
- Performance manages Local promoters on Hours per tour and tour minimums per week.
- Performing other related duties & special projects as requested
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Strong knowledge of and skilled in negotiation.
- Strong knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and sales techniques
- Basic knowledge of vacation ownership and travel exchange companies.
- Knowledgeable and competent in completing paperwork pertaining to Pkg Sales and Local Promotions Tours.
- Knowledge of standard office practices, procedures, routines, and equipment.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft® Office products.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Ability to set goals and objectives while demonstrating excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to assist and support others using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Ability to accept new and changing responsibilities.
- Ability to accurately prepare detailed forms and documents.
- Ability to effectively convey information to managers/supervisors and/or employees.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality of critical and sensitive information, verbal conversations, financial matters, and reports.
- Ability to work independently and seek out answers on own, self-starter.
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict and manage difficult situations.
- Ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to establish and maintain complex record keeping systems.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Ability to exude confidence, while being professional and courteous.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, employees, and management.
- Ability to provide strong attention to detail and problem solve.
- Ability to exhibit a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task using excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to listen, comprehend, interpret, and apply directives.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
|Physical Demands:||Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility; to walk, stand, sit, speak, and hear; to walk up and down steps frequently; use hands and fingers to feel; to reach with hands and arms; stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust and focus; to travel to other locations using private transportation; and to verbally communicate information.
|Working Conditions:||Full time position, forty (40) hour work week
Occasional overtime may be requested
Travel Required for shows
|Environment:||Work is performed primarily in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild to moderate, and occasionally loud. While performing the duties of this position, the employee may spend extended amounts of time both inside and out and may be exposed the weather conditions prevailing at the time.