JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for general maintenance conditions and repairs of interior and exterior of buildings and grounds.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Willing and able to perform Exterior Maintenance duties if required.
- Light plumbing; faucet, disposal and drains, replacement, unclogging drains and toilets, replacement of hot water tank elements.
- Appliances; replacement of minor part, i.e., rollers on dishwashers, refrigerator door bars, icemakers. Preventative maintenance, i.e., cleaning vent coils.
- Electrical; resetting of breakers, fuse replacement, single pole switch and receptacle replacement, photo cell replacement, exhaust fan.
- Use of power equipment safely.
- Explain to guests the operation of thermostats, TVs, spa, and other common elements that guests use.
- Identify common maintenance deficiencies in residential units.
- Maintain all job sites and work areas as a Gold Crown standard.
- Perform any other duties as requested in order to maintain the smooth operation of Facilities Management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to understand written and verbal English instructions and carry them out with minimal or no direct supervision.
- Good communication skills for interaction with owners and guests.
- Willing and able to work a reasonable amount of overtime and weekends.
- Willing and able to perform moderate physical activity. Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to accept occasional exposure to unpleasant working or weather conditions.
- General knowledge of residential repairs including but not limited to plumbing, appliances,
HVAC, electrical, carpentry, painting and flooring.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in general maintenance repair practices.
BENEFITS (BASED ON ELIGIBILITY)
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules