JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
This position is to provide financial and accounting support for Spinnaker Resorts. Financial support is defined as assisting with the compilation of financial and accounting records for multiple entities within the timeshare industry including processing postings to the general ledger, analysis of various operating entities, and account reconciliations with appropriate adjustments. This position must be able to produce accurate and timely reports and related work product. This position will have a focus on budget preparation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with preparation of monthly/year end accounting records.
- Assist with depositing and posting cash receipts.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Budget preparation.
- Complete account reconciliations.
- Post to General Ledger and make appropriate adjustments.
- Process credit card transactions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 1-5 years related experience.
- Dependability and ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Computer knowledge and experience with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook; Accounting software including Great Plains or similar accounting programs; Excel skills must be at an advanced level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
BENEFITS (BASED ON ELIGIBILITY)
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules