JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY – Owner Services Floor Supervisor
The Owner Services Floor Supervisor (Team Leader) role is to supervise all Owner Services Representatives and to generally ensure the smooth operation of day-to-day tasks within the Owner Services Department. To ensure all company and departmental standards are always adhered to by department staff, as well as assisting the Owner Services Manager with maintaining a high quality of customer service being provided to our Owners/Guests, with consistent accuracy of data related to reservations generated by the department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Owner Services Floor Supervisor
- Assist Owners & Guests with their reservation requests and other inquiries
- Clearly explain how to utilize timeshare
- Be aware of resort availability and various inventory allocations.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with both owners and other
- Handle escalated calls from representatives when necessary.
- Maintain the Weekly Staff Work Schedule
- Monitor that there is proper staff coverage in the call queues for interactions with Owners and Guests throughout the workday. (Provide direction regarding the proper times for Staff Breaks and Lunches, etc.)
- Monitor staff’s compliance with Departmental and Company Rules and Regulations
- Review Booking Activity Reports as directed by Manager and ensure that representatives have followed up on any corrections required.
- Update and provide Daily Snapshot showing the current amounts of Emails, Voicemails, and Deposit Requests that are pending. (Beginning and End of the Day). Shared responsibility.
- Any other duty or task as requested by department manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED – Owner Services Floor Supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have a Professional (neat) appearance and professional demeanor
- Proficient Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent communication skills for interaction with employees, guests, vendors, and the general public.
- Commitment to follow oral and written instructions.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a timeshare or call center environment.
- Attention to detail
- Can effectively deescalate issues presented by upset Owners or Guests whereby providing reasonable solutions.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS – Owner Services Floor Supervisor
- Have a thorough understanding of timeshare rules and contract terms to assist Owners and Guests with questions or issues with their ownership or contractual obligations.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- SPI Property Management System Experience.
- Call center experience.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules