JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Under general supervision, provide excellent customer service, book qualified tours, enter premiums for
pre-gifted guests, gift all In-House tours, and make daily calls to confirm tour.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Book qualified tours for sales presentations.
a. Contact eligible guests’ pre-arrival and book tours.
b. Upon guests’ arrival, confirm tour date and time.
c. For those not already scheduled, attempt to book tour; either at check-in or contact in
d. Data enter booked tours into CRMS, include agreed upon premiums.
- Prepare Welcome Packages for check in arrivals, issue package at check- in, deliver package to
guests’ unit if not issued at check-in.
- Distribute car passes to check in guests.
- Answer general questions about the area and assist resort guests with various customer service
- Maintain open communication and correspondence directly with Manager.
- Maintain effective working relations with others.
- Continuously display initiative and ingenuity in performing tasks.
- Perform additional or different duties, from those set forth above, to address business needs and
changing business practices.
- Perform work with integrity; uphold organizational values following all company policies and
- Comply with the established rules of operation and the handling of confidential data.
- Maintain appropriate dress code, personal hygiene, and grooming consistent with the established
policy of the company.
- Must be punctual with a positive attitude
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and QUALIFICATIONS
• Basic knowledge of vacation ownership and travel exchange companies.
• Basic knowledge of timeshare operations.
• Knowledge of computers and the various software applications required, proficient in the
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including, but not limited to, Excel, Word, and
Outlook, proficient in the usage of.
• Ability to set goals and objectives while demonstrating excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to operate office equipment/systems (e.g., Copier, Faxing, E-Mail, Scanning
• Ability to multi-task and effectively perform duties.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to pay attention to detail with strong proofreading skills.
• Ability to work well as a team utilizing excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, employees, and
• Ability to deal effectively with conflict and manage difficult situations.
• Ability to assist and support others using tact, patience, and courtesy.
• Ability to accept new and changing responsibilities
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
- Physical Demands: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and
mobility to work in a front desk setting; to stand for
prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend,
kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or
pull up to 40 pounds of weight; to operate office equipment
requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination
including use of a computer keyboard; and to verbally
- Working Conditions: Full-time position; flexible work week; weekends and
holidays are required; work schedule will be coordinated
Environment: Work is performed primarily in a fast-paced environment
with frequent interruptions
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
• Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts